Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sexy Accessories for Women


A conversation with a few women friends recently brought up the topic of what our sexiest accessory (or call it "attribute") might be. Everyone had a different idea. Here’s a sampling of what women see as their sexiest accessory.

Of course, if you shop at Adam and Eve (see link on the left), Wicked Temptations, Musotica, or Frederick’s of Hollywood, you have a specific type of sexiness in mind. Your favorite accessory might be erect nipples that show a beautiful profile through that fine silk blouse, with the feel of fabric rubbing against your skin. Absolutely lovely! I love seeing that on a woman (including on myself)!

Perhaps you like the artificial eyelashes that sport tiny rhinestones or little feathers. It takes batting your eyes at someone to a new level. I can definitely see a come-hither look developing, although I’d have trouble keeping my eyes open. But maybe those bedroom eyes can also be sexy.

Ever since I read a novel years ago where the woman wore a chain around her waist under all her clothes, I’ve been turned on by the thought of wearing a bra or panties made up of nothing but pearls or rhinestones. I wonder if that would take away from the nipples showing through or enhance it? Don’t you just love pondering things like that?

There was a time when I loved wearing high heels, but usually nothing more than three or four inches. Elegant beyond belief! High heels do something spectacular with the calf muscles in a woman’s leg, but I can’t imagine spending a day on my feet in some of the seven and eight inch heels that are popular. You certainly couldn’t teach or run after children in them, but if they flip your skirt, then wear them.

Costumes are fun accessories. I especially like the pirate ones, with the fair maiden ready to be ravished. My problem is that I always wanted to be the captain of the pirate ship, willing to ravish both male and female! Wonder what that makes me??

I could go on and on with stuff like leather panties that zip or tie up the front, bustiers and corsets, see-through baby dolls for that special feeling (even when no one else is around), long slinky dresses slit up to “here,” and miniskirts that show everything but the kitchen sink. We do dress to please ourselves, as well as our partners, don’t we?

For me, the sexiest accessory is none of those items – it’s earrings! Even without a stitch of clothing, a magnificent pair of earrings can make me feel like the Queen of Sheba. And if I forget to wear earrings when I go out, no amount of clothing will make me feel dressed.

I love big hoops, or many little hoops running up the edge of my ears. I love little diamond studs or long cascading pearls. Sometimes I put two different kinds of earrings into the same piercing, or even wear a different earring on each ear.

Earrings, earrings, earrings!!! Sexy, sexy, sexy!!!

Next week, I’ll talk about sexy accessories and attributes for men. In the meantime, please write and tell me what you consider to be your sexiest accessory.

No comments: