Saturday, June 28, 2008

Cop A Feel – of Yourself!


It’s difficult to believe that in this modern day, people still have questions about masturbation. How in the world are you ever going to let your partner know what button to push, how to stroke, where it tingles, if you don’t know it yourself?

This would also include learning how to expect an orgasm to feel, but we’ll get into the Big O another time. Right now, let’s talk about how someone masturbates.

What do you do when those needy feelings come over you? You know the ones I mean – where you think if you don’t get fucked within the next five minutes, you’re going to explode inside? Yeah, those feelings! I knew you knew what I was talking about. Sometimes they just come up on you with no explanation, right?

It always seems to happen when no one is around to come to your rescue, so you prance around the house, trying to avoid it. Or you wake up from a mid-afternoon snooze and it just has to be right now! Your partner is off on a trip, or doesn’t live with you, or won’t be home from work for another two hours. Even the cock (uh…rooster) outside your window is starting to look good.

Finally there is nothing else to be done but to take yourself in hand.

Now, I’ve heard that for the male species, it’s a fairly simple and natural procedure, and one they start fairly early in life without even being taught. Since I’m not a man, I can’t really verify that, but I have talked to quite a few guys about it - and had fun watching more than a few! I really am not convinced that it’s any more complicated than boiling water.

Before I get too involved in this, let me say that I haven’t heard whether men fantasize doing their own hand job, so if any men out there can clue me in, please feel free!

But, oh boy, let me tell you about women!! I haven’t talked with very many women who don’t fantasize while masturbating. I highly recommend Nancy Friday’s books, starting with My Secret Garden (see the Amazon list on the left). I laughed at the one man quoted in the book as saying that his wife never had to fantasize because he was all she needed. Uh huh!

Well, guys, let me clue you in – it’s not because your penis doesn’t excite us. Personally, I can get quite excited over a penis (on the right man). Rather, it’s because our minds lead an exceptionally active life around our sexuality, and we don’t even know where it comes from.

Face it, we women often take a bit longer to reach a climax – or two or six or….

Perhaps it’s as simple as rolling over on your side with your hands between your legs, moving against them until you feel It. Or stretching out on your back, legs spread, and slowly exploring every nook and cranny until you can’t wait a second longer.

Some women make an afternoon or whole day out of a masturbating session. They will dress in a certain way, let their minds flow over made-up conversations, allow the need to build up. There may even be several orgasms throughout the day as they pretend they are the main character in their own drama.

Wearing a butt plug around for several hours keeps some women stimulated while they do their household chores. Women have told me of looking at their collection of dildos, tenderly caressing each one – maybe trying out several before they make the big decision. Even the process of opening a jar or tube of lubricant can send a shudder up a woman’s spine.

And how about other objects around the house? Cucumbers (peeled or not), carrots, Japanese eggplants, candles, peeled ginger (oh my!), bananas, a plump raw drumstick (there’s that damned rooster again).

I suspect the ways women masturbate are as great as the number of women on the planet. A male client once said he envied women the richness that comes from taking their time to let their minds go places where they might never go in reality. We’ll continue to talk about fantasies from time to time. There’s a wealth of goodies there to discuss.

So cop a feel, girlfriends (and guys)! Write to me if you wish, tell me your stories, ask your questions. I assure you that nothing will shock me, and that however you pleasure yourselves, it’s absolutely going to be a time of delight.

I blow you a kiss,

Fanny

No comments: