Saturday, June 14, 2008

Who's Your Daddy?


Because today is Father’s Day, it’s appropriate that I talk about fantasies both men and women have about being or having a Daddy.

Perhaps a good place to begin is with what it means to be a Daddy. What are the thoughts that come to mind when you think of a Daddy? Probably many of us think of someone who loves us, takes care of our needs on a daily basis. Our idea of a Daddy might be someone who buys us treats when we’re good, or spanks us when we’ve been naughty.

When I think of a Daddy, I also think of someone who encourages us in our endeavors, stands up for us (and with us) against the world. We might envision a Daddy who helps us with our homework and teaches us about life, a man of wisdom who guides us on our path.

If we take the concept of a Daddy into the sexual realm, would we not expect to find the same sort of fondness, support and guidance? So whether it’s a relationship of a gay man with a gay “son,” or a woman of any age who is seeking a “Daddy” figure, I think we can understand the fantasy better if we go back to our original concept of what makes a Daddy. Our fantasy Daddy will have the same attributes.

I don’t think we ever get too old to need a Daddy. Some want a more loving Daddy who spoils us, while some want a more strict Daddy who will discipline with an iron hand. And some seek a Daddy who can incorporate both aspects as necessary. This may come under the category of “kinky” for many people, and yet it is not uncommon in what we would consider “normal” relationships.

For each person, the age they like to role play is different. Some persons of all genders even enjoy being babied, diapered and fed like a baby, but with the added benefits of a relationship. For most people, however, the preference is to to be a little girl/boy or teen for their Daddy.



There also is a difference in how this relationship is played out. For a few couples, it is a special “sometime” event for sexual play; for others it is 24/7 and the “child” dresses the part at all times. http://musotica.com/seligilo.html For more outfits and toys, please click on the Adam & Eve link in the left sidebar.

Personally, I think it’s adorable to see an adult woman out in public wearing cute little socks, Mary Jane shoes and a pony tail or ribbon in her hair. Without a doubt I know she has found her Daddy and doesn’t care who knows it. If appropriate, I will sometimes tell the woman (with a nod and knowing smile) that I like her outfit.

I have had women tell me their Daddy fantasies, then ask me if their fantasy was strange or weird. I reassured them it was not. This type of fantasy may or may not have anything to do with the relationship they had with their own father in growing up, and it may or may not be a reaction to whether they were abused or spoiled.

A friend once said she wished she could have had a Daddy. Her own father had been an abusive drunk, and she fantasized about having a loving Daddy who would take her on his knee and hug her. I couldn’t relate to her because I had such a special relationship with my own Daddy.

Please understand that this has absolutely nothing to do with real children! That is not what it’s all about. But the thought of an adult dressing and playing the role of a child or teen is very much a turn-on for some men. It can be a beautiful match when the man who wants to be a Daddy finds the woman or man who wants to be their daughter or son.

So I ask you – who’s your Daddy?
And to all you Daddies out there - HAPPY DADDY'S DAY!

I blow you a kiss ~
Fanny

No comments: